Roller Doors open vertically, but rather than going back into the space like Up and Over or sectionals, these doors curl up into a roll above the opening. Suited for installations with limited headroom, but not sacrificing on security and insulation. The roller door is the most diverse as it can be fitted inside, in between and outside the garage opening. It is the most copied type door type in the UK and although a lot might look the same you do need to investigate further and understand the real differences between specifications and components.
- Vertical operation
- Easy installation generally for branded models
- Strong security properties when provided with suitable locking mechanisms
- Suited to automation or manual operation
- Good insulation qualities, only one model has a stated U value however if it is important
- Space saving, perfect for small or obstructed garages
- Security rated options – LPS1175 SR1, Secured by design accreditations