Your new door must be installed square and plumb to give you years of trouble free service. Likewise, your opening must be square and plumb to optimise the operation and the appearance of your door. We always like to point out some of the adverse site conditions that could affect performance of your new door:
- If your door is not level at the opening, your door may not seal properly.
- If your lintel is not level, your door may appear to be off level.
- If your jambs or reveals are not plumb the appearance of your door may be affected.
- If we are removing an old frame, there is no way to guarantee that brick or other masonry work will not be disturbed. We will carefully remove the old frame, but we cannot be held responsible for damage caused by the removal of the frame. For example loose masonry or plaster.
- We often have to place fixings into the ceiling or walls of your garage and to find solid fixings we may need to make several holes as we try to locate solid points to fix into.
- You must have a 13 amp socket in your garage in order for us to provide power to your electric opener.